MANIFESTO FOR THE FUTURE
- Nothing is stupid unless you won’t do it.
- Corrupt the greediness of time with vigor of action.
- Re-introduce physical touch.
- Remind yourself that as a human being you are always in a compulsory community and you will only be one of the living if you are part of this community by interaction.
- Trust and truth are not put virtues, they are informed by the swift changes of reality. Position yourself now and then, it’s a good exercise.
- Stupidity acts as an effective block towards the escalation of stupidity in social values.
- Transgress twice a day before meals.
- Abolish the average.
- Bake your own bread, smoke good tobacco, invent new swearwords.
1 ) Friendship is not transmitted through blood. Hepatitis is.
2 ) No names on yogurts.
3 ) Enjoy poetic expressions or precise linguistic formulations and words structured in such a way that they shed a sense of structure.
4 ) Anyone too drunk to talk will be carried through the conversation.
5 ) Anyone who doesn’t attend peace circle will be executed.
6 ) Hair is communal property.
7 ) In a sect each member gives a minimum of ten percent of their income as a tithe. We will do something like this that doesn’t make sense.
8 ) Rather than a swear jar we will use the word jar as a swear word.
9 ) We all research something, big time.
10 ) It will remain oblique as to whether we prefer the terms bound or tied up as expressions of restriction, and therefore not restrict our expression.
11 ) You can thank your lucky stars that we’re not as smart as we like to think we are.
12 ) Don’t be prejudice against horse women, male chefs, train spotters, and fucking hippies.
13 ) We shall crochet fluorescent green left tit warmers.
14 ) We have somehow come to be known as likely to set things on fire. We are unsure if that is a provocation.
15 ) We shall leave Uncle Susan at home.
16 ) We use the term ‘we’ in a non-common, but also non-royal sense.
17 ) Twilight is a time of day, not Vampire fiction.
18 ) Creative greatness should not come out of a human duke-ox by pressing the button.
19 ) Typos are obligatory. Mistakes and retrospective justifications are legitimate creative processes.
20 ) Do the dishes if you love the revolution – or just want to eat off clean dishes.
21 ) If there is a revolution, we are not stopping it.
22 ) We don’t know our left from our right, except politically speaking.
23 ) There is no twenty three but it still follows twenty two and is followed by twenty four.
24 ) Gin is an investment always, but we will not ad-vodkate alcoholism.
25 ) We will appear to do nothing, but actually do things.
26 ) Make packed lunches for those you love.